Mobile Cleaner – South Devon UTC
We are looking for a mobile cleaner to work as part of a team ensuring that high levels of cleanliness are maintained thought the School/Academy on a daily basis.
Permanent position – 17.50 hours per week & 41 weeks per year – salary: £9.25 per hour – starting date: ASAP
- Individually or as part of team, carry out any cleaning duties that are necessary to meet the required standards within a designated work area (internal or external as required)
- To ensure standards and procedures are adhered to at all times
- To use mechanical and manual cleaning equipment
- To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed
- Assist in moving of furniture and moveable fittings
- Replenish consumables as required
- Report any building defects and vandalism immediately
- Contribute to major cleanings tasks during school holidays
- To follow Health & Safety guidelines and comply specifically with COSHH
- Wearing and care of cleaning uniform
- Keyholder duties for Rydon Primary School.
Please email your completed application form to: Janet.SEDGEMAN@educationsouthwest.org.uk by 9th April 2021
Click here for an application form
Click here for the job description
Click here for the person specification
ESW is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.