Key Stage Two Class Teacher – Rydon Primary School
Permanent position – full time – starting date: 1st September 2021
Rydon Primary School is looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher to teach in Key Stage Two and join our friendly and supportive team.
The person appointed will be part of an outstanding team, dedicated to raising achievement for all children.
We are looking to appoint:
– An outstanding classroom practitioner with a sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
– A teacher with high expectations for children’s achievement and behaviour
– A teacher who is enthusiastic and committed to enable every child to fulfil their potential
– A teacher with strong interpersonal skills who enjoys working as part of a supportive team
– A teacher with the ability to plan exciting and creative lessons that make learning engaging and fun
You will need to be able to inspire and motivate, have high expectations, and excellent behaviour management skills.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit and to find out further details.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th May 2021. Interviews will take place week commencing 17th May 2021.
Click here for an application from
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.