EYFS/YR1 Teacher – East Allington Primary School
MPS 2-6 1.0 FTE – Required 1st September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic EYFS/KS1 classroom practitioner to join our caring and supportive school. We are a small school and nursery situated in the village of East Allington in the South Hams area of Devon. This post will be full time and is not suitable for a newly qualified teacher.
The governors are looking for a dynamic and skilled teacher to work with our mixed age reception and Y1 class. A good knowledge of the new EYFS framework is desirable alongside a secure understanding of the current framework in KS1. Due to the nature of the mixed age class, good organisational skills will be key to balancing the needs of the children simultaneously.
The successful applicant will:
- Offer proven good practice in teaching and learning across the EYFS and KS1
- Provide a stimulating, creative curriculum
- Manage and develop an engaging indoor/outdoor learning environment
- Deliver high quality learning experiences that engage and motivate all children
- Have excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Have energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Work effectively with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to coordinate subject areas within the school
- Have a sense of humour and fun
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school administrator on: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Please email your completed application to: email@example.com by 9am on 21st June 2021. Interviews will take place on Monday 28th June 2021.
Click here for an application form
Click here for the person specification
Education South West is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate for each post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.