EYFS Teaching Assistant – Kingswear Primary School
30 hours per week – 38 weeks per year – Salary: Grade C £9.81 per hour
Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2021 – Starting date 30th October 2020
Come and work in one of the most beautiful locations in the country!
At Kingswear Primary School we pride ourselves on supporting every pupil to become their best self by offering a nurturing, caring environment, alongside a varied curriculum and a culture of high expectations. As a small school we offer very personalised learning and we believe in cultivating respect, responsibility, kindness, teamwork and honesty: our core school values. We are at an exciting point in our journey where we are working towards the Wellbeing Award in School and the Rights Respecting Schools Award. Our children have a genuine voice here and our school community is close and supportive.
We are looking for a member of staff who has:
- The ability to bring learning alive
- The firm belief that all children can achieve, whatever their background
- A creative approach to working with children
- The ability to create a stunning learning environment
- Experience of working in the Early Years would be advantageous.
In return we offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Cross school collaborative working in our Multi Academy Trust
- Supportive friendly staff
- Positive team working approach
- Strong vision and school values
- Fantastic pupils who love to learn
We encourage you to call the school for a chat with the Head of School Sarah Lord. Please call or e-mail the school to arrange convenient time for a chat:
Holly Elliott on 01803 752356, email: email@example.com
Please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 20th October 2020. Interviews will take place on Thursday 22nd October 2020.
Click here for an application form
Click here for a job description
Education South West is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate for each post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.