Department Leader, Physical Education – Teign School
Permanent position – full time – starting date: 1st September 2021
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2(c)
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Leader of Physical Education to lead our committed and talented department, and enthuse and motivate students to achieve their best.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher, passionate about getting young people to succeed;
- have the highest expectations for all young people;
- be able to enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students and staff to raise achievement at all levels;
- be energetic and dynamic with vision and leadership qualities;
- be able to plan, maintain and develop outstanding teaching and learning in the department;
In return we offer:
- a Physical Education Department with a clear sense of purpose, vision and energy;
- a commitment to strive for excellence within a supportive ethos;
- opportunities to work collaboratively across our Academy Trust, Education South West;
- relevant, effective CPD to allow appropriate career progression.
If you are interested in the challenge of this position, please email your completed application to: email@example.com no later than Monday 10 May 2021 (9am). Interviews are likely to take place later that week.
Click here for an application form
Click here for an equality & diversity monitoring form
Click here for a job description
Click here for a person specification
Click here for the PE department information
Click here for the school details
Click here for the headteacher’s welcome letter
Click here for the CEO letter to candidates
ESW is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.